Book a Trip
Book a trip
Book Your Fishing Trip - What we offer
- Full-day trips run from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Half-day trips are from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- For the dry fly enthusiast we offer a 5 p.m. until dark trip.
Book Your Fishing Trip In Aspen
Our Guided Fishing Trips Feature:
- Half-day, full-day, overnight, and multi-day trips available.
- Transportation from Aspen area lodging to fishing destination and back.
- Graphite fly rods and reels provided.
- Comfortable Gore-Tex waders and felt-soled boots provided.
- Professional instruction by friendly experienced guides.
- Full-day trips include a delicious picnic lunch.
Fully Outfitted and Guided Fly Fishing and Children’s Spin Fishing trips in our White River National Forest Special Use Permit #ASP773 and Colorado River Outfitters License #221.
All trips include transportation, rods, reels, waders, boots and flies. Fishing license required for ages 16 and older for $16.75 per day which can be purchased online at cpw.state.co.us.
EWe also provide ice fishing trips for your winter fun.